Feb 21, 2020
My guest on today's show is Sean Hayes.
Sean is the head strength and conditioning coach at the WWE
Performance Center in Orlando, Fl.
He's the former assistant strength coach at Penn State
University and the Houston Texans.
Today he dives deep into:
- What got him into training
- How he began his career as a strength and conditioning
- How training a women's lacrosse team prepared him for coaching
in the NFL
- Designing a training template for a group program
- Transitioning as a coach for the NCAA to the NFL to the
- Training for the beat up lifter
- The one thing that separates the greats from the
- How to modify exercises to get strong and jacked while saving
And a lot more.
Sean and I had a great conversation that can certainly help you
on your pursuit to better strength and fitness.
Enjoy the show.